Time and time again you’ve been reminded “NOT” to leave your vehicles unlocked in your driveway. Not only will criminals steal your valuables inside, but they can also gain access through your garage into your home. Most of us either have our garage door opener programmed in our vehicle or have a separate device attached to the visor. Here’s a perfect example of why you should keep your vehicles locked: http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/About-HCSO/Press-Releases/Releases/2016/October/16-462.aspx
Along with leaving your car locked, another foolproof way of securing your family, home and your valuables is with a security system. Whatever reason you have for not investing in one for your home, take a look at all the reasons why you should. I’m sure the “yeas” will outweigh the “neighs” when it comes to investing in some type of security system.
The example I showed should be reason enough.
YES, a Security System
- The HORROR of knowing someone was in my home while we slept (lives are at stake)
- It would give me peace of mind knowing my family is safe when I’m home and especially when I’m not
- It would let me know when anyone enters my home via my cellular phone app.
- If there is an emergency and I’m not there, I would be alerted immediately via my phone and the authorities would be on their way
No, a Security System
- We rent, I don’t want to hardwire a system for my landlord
- I don’t want a long term contract, we’re moving soon
- The criminals could cut the wires and still access our home
- It’s too expensive
eGuarded we offers a Portable Wireless Security System that isn’t hardwired. There is “no contract” so you can turn it on and off whenever you like. It’s “portable” so take it with you wherever you go.
Now isn’t that reason enough to protect your family?